TTK Flematic-Pro Skin Oil for Dogs(180 Ml)
By purchasing this product, you will earn 4 COP Cash Rewards (1 COP Cash = 1 Rupee)
Flematic Pro Skin Oil for Dogs (180 ml)
• HERBAL SKIN OIL- TTK Flematic-Pro Skin Oil is a skin oil for dogs made with botanical extracts like neem, satavha, eucalyptus and aloe vera that makes it a herbal grooming product for pooches.
• INSECT REPELLENT- TTK Flematic-Pro Skin Oil is insect repellent, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and emollient.
• ANTIPARASITIC PROPERTIES- The product comes with antiparasitic properties that prevent ectoparasites like ticks, fleas, lice & mites.
• TREATS SKIN RELATED ISSUES- With natural botanicals like aloe vera and eucalyptus, this oil naturally treats skin issues like dandruff, itching, dry skin, and eczema.
• FOR HEALTHY SKIN & COAT- TTK Flematic-Pro Skin Oil is a blend of time-tested and trusted herbs with proven benefits on skin and coat.
TTK Flematic-Pro Skin Oil is a grooming essential apt for dogs and young puppies over 6 weeks of age. This product is an assortment of botanical extracts like neem (a common pest repellent), eucalyptus (natural antiseptic) and aloe vera (natural anti-oxidant and moisturizer).
With antiparasitic properties, TTK Flematic-Pro Skin Oil prevents ectoparasites like ticks, fleas, lice & mites.
Apart from treating parasites, TTK Flematic-Pro Skin Oil also helps in the effective management of skin conditions like dandruff, dry skin, itching, eczema etc. It prevents and controls skin infections (bacterial, fungal, mange) and maintains healthy skin and coat.
TTK Animal Welfare Division is a rapidly growing business unit of TTK Healthcare Ltd (other famous brands under the group are Prestige, Eva, Woodward's). The Animal Welfare Division was established in the year 1982 and has made great strides in the animal health segment since then. The division produces and markets a wide range of products for Livestock, Poultry and Companion segments. Presently the division ranks among the Top 20 leading Animal Health Companies in the nation.