Royal Canin Urinary Care Cat Food (2 KG)
₹ 1,515 ₹1,670 (9 % off)
By purchasing this product, you will earn 30 PetFirst points!
Royal Canin Urinary Care Cat Food (2 Kg)
• MAINTAINS A HEALTHY URINARY SYSTEM- Royal Canin Urinary Care Cat Food is a diet especially designed for felines with urinary issues. This food helps in maintaining a healthy urinary system.
• APT FOR ADULT CATS- This food is an assortment of essentials like vitamins, minerals, animal protein, fish oil and others which makes it a complete nutrition for cats of 1 year and above.
• REDUCES THE RISK OF STONE FORMATION- Depending on various factors, crystals can be found in the urine of cats. Thus, this food helps in reducing the risk of stone formation and also lowers urinary tract diseases.
• MAINTAINS pH LEVEL- Its specific formula helps control the balance of mineral levels and reduces urinary pH, leading to the production of less concentrated urine to help promote a healthy urinary balance.
• HELPS IN DILUTION- This food increases the daily water consumption of cats which increases urine volume and dilution and ultimately it is beneficial for urinary tract health in cats.
Royal Canin Urinary Care Cat Food is a complete dietetic feed for cats. Its urine acidifying properties and low level of magnesium makes it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence. It is also formulated for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease.
This food reduces the risk of urinary stone formation. As crystals can be found naturally in the urine of cats. Depending on various factors, including pH, crystal formation can be increased and negatively impact on the health of the urinary system. Thus, this food helps in controlling the balance of mineral levels and reduces urinary pH, leading to the production of less concentrated urine and also lowers the formation of stone.
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate, rice, wheat, animal fats, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize flour, minerals, beet pulp, yeasts, soya oil, fish oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Vitamin A: 19500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 37 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 48 mg, E6 (Zinc): 145 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 33% - Fat content: 13% - Crude ash: 6.6% - Crude fibres: 5%. *L.I.P.: Protein selected for its very high assimilation.