Royal Canin Rottweiler Puppy (Junior) Dog Food (12 KG)
₹ 7,230 ₹8,470 (15 % off)
Exclusively Designed Kibble Promotes Chewing & Picking
Helps Healthy Muscle & Bone Development
Supports Digestive Health
Protein: 31.0% - Fat content: 16.0%
Refer to the Feeding Guide for the Right Feeding Quantity
Royal Canin Rottweiler Puppy/Junior Food
• APT FOR ROTTWEILER PUPPIES- Royal Canin Rottweiler Puppy (Junior) Food is apt for Rottweiler puppies from 2 to 15 months.
• ENHANCES B1 STRUCTURE- Royal Canin Rottweiler Puppy (Junior) Food is high in nutritional value that helps in enhancing B1 Structure improving bone strength to promote the healthy development of Puppies.
• MAINTAINS IDEAL WEIGHT- Royal Canin Rottweiler Puppy contains an apt amount of protein, calcium, and phosphorous that promotes harmonious weight gain and also maintains an ideal weight to these puppies.
• IMPROVES DIGESTIVE HEALTH- This formula improves the digestive health of growing puppies and also promotes a balance in the intestinal flora.
• EXCLUSIVE KIBBLE DIET- Royal Canin Rottweiler Puppy Food is an exclusive kibble diet designed especially for weaning puppies.
Royal Canin Rottweiler Junior Puppy Food is designed especially for Rottweiler puppies of 2 to 15 months, who are at a growing stage. This food is an assortment of various essential nutrients that help in improving the B1 Structure of growing pups that promotes bone strength and healthy development.
Royal Canin Rottweiler Puppy Food contains an apt amount of protein, calcium and phosphorous that promotes harmonious weight gain and helps in maintaining the ideal weight of growing puppies. The food is a proven Kibble Technology that reduces the formation of tartar on teeth and promotes Dental Health. This food is a complete diet for the weaning puppies, who are learning to grow.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 26500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, Vitamin E: 530 mg - E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 135 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - L-carnitine: 300 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituents:Protein: 31.0% - Fat content: 16.0% - Crude ash: 7.9% - Crude fibres: 1.8% - Calcium: 1.26% - Phosphorus: 1% .
Royal Canin is a French Pet Food Brand serving Pet-Parents since 1960. Royal Canin's head office is in Aimargues, southern France. There are twelve production facilities worldwide including in Cambrai in northern France; Johannesburg, South Africa; Descalvado, Brazil and González Catán, near Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Royal Canin is the first-ever brand that produced Breed Specific food for Pets. Later, they also introduced food according to the dietary needs of animals and created different recipes to specifically address physical problems in pets.
In-depth research enables the company to manufacture products geared towards animals' needs in respect of its breed, health requirements, age and exercise levels.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, beet pulp, soya oil, dehydrated tomato, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
All the details furnished above are up-to-date and in accordance with the information provided on the brand's official website.