Royal Canin Mini Starter for Gestating/Lactating Mother Dog & Upto 2 Months Baby Dog (1 KG)
₹ 725 ₹820 (12 % off)
By purchasing this product, you will earn 14 PetFirst points!
Royal Canin Mini Starter Dog Food
• APT FOR GESTATING MOTHERS & WEANING PUPPIES- Royal Canin Mini Starter Mother & Baby Dog Food is a diet designed to meet the dietary requirements of both gestating mothers and weaning puppies of a small breed, who weight up to 10 kgs when adult.
• SUPPORTS GESTATION & LACTATION- Mini Starter is designed for mothers from the end of gestation (3rd trimester) and during lactation.
• IDEAL FOR 5 STAGES OF LIFE- This food contains a unique nutritional solution that meets the needs of the mother and her puppies during the first five stages of life, i.e., gestation, birth, lactation, weaning and growth up to 2 months.
• MAINTAINS NATURAL DEFENCES- This diet is a combination of nutrients present in the mother's milk that actively promote digestive health and help maintain the natural defenses of young pups.
• IMPROVES SKIN & COAT- The product contains ideal levels of EPA-DHA that helps in improving Skin and Coat of puppies, who are in their growing months.
• MAINTAINS ENERGY LEVEL- Royal Canin mini starter food is an assortment of all essential ingredients that help in maintaining the high energy level of small breed puppies.
• PROMOTES GROWTH- This Mini formula is designed to meet the specific needs of small breed puppies to promote growth throughout every stage of their life.
Royal Canin Mini Starter Dog Food is a diet apt for gestating mothers and weaning puppies of small breed, who are in their growing months. This diet is designed to meet the dietary requirements of both mothers and their puppies during the five essential stages of their life, i.e. gestation, birth, lactation, weaning and growth up to 2 months.
The diet is a combination of nutrients present in the mother’s milk that actively promote digestive health and help in building natural defenses.
This starter food is an assortment of essential ingredients that help in maintaining the high energy level of small breed puppies. This diet also contains an ideal amount of EPA-DHA that helps in improving the skin and coat, and other nutrients promote growth.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fatty acid salt, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides and beta-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Vitamin A: 13900 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, Beta-carotene: 40 mg, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 61 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives – Antioxidants.
Protein: 30% - Fat content: 22% - Crude ash: 7.5% - Crude fibres: 1.3%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.