Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Junior Puppy Food (3 KG)
₹ 1,735 ₹2,070 (16 % off)
By purchasing this product, you will earn 17 COP Cash Rewards (1 COP Cash = 1 Rupee)
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Junior/Puppy Food
• APT FOR LABRADOR PUPPIES- Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Junior/Puppy Food is apt for Labrador Retriever puppies of 2 to 15 months.
• ENHANCES B1 STRUCTURE- This Puppy Food is high in nutritional value that enhances the B1 Structure and improves bone strength to promotes healthy development of Puppies.
• MAINTAINS IDEAL WEIGHT- The feed contains an apt amount of protein, calcium, and phosphorous that promotes harmonious weight gain and maintains an ideal weight of growing puppies.
• IMPROVES DIGESTIVE HEALTH- Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Junior/Puppy Food improves the digestive health of growing puppies and also promotes a balance in the intestinal flora.
• EXCLUSIVE KIBBLE DIET- This is an exclusive kibble diet designed especially for weaning puppies.
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Junior Puppy Food is designed especially for puppies of 2 to 15 months, who are learning to be a big pooch one day. This food is an assortment of various essential nutrients that helps in improving the B1 Structure of these pups and promotes bone strength essential for healthy development.
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Junior/Puppy Food contains an apt amount of protein, calcium and phosphorous that promotes harmonious weight gain of growing puppies. This diet is a proven Kibble Technology that reduces the formation of tartar in teeth and promotes dental health. This food is a complete diet for weaning puppies.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of mannooligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Vitamin A: 24300 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 2 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E6 (Zinc): 198 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg.
Protein: 33% - Fat content: 14% - Crude ash: 7.3% - Crude fibres: 1.7% - Calcium: 9,9 g/kg, Phosphorus: 8,3 g/kg.