Royal Canin Adult German Shepherd Dry Dog Food (15months+)(3 KG)
₹ 1,740 ₹2,050 (15 % off)
Exclusively Designed Kibbles for GSDs
Good Mix of Meat Proteins, Fibres, Minerals, etc.
Supports Healthy Skin & Coat
Contains Glucosamine & Chondroitin to Support Bones & Joints
Refer to the Feeding Guide for the Right Feeding Quantity
Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult Dog Food
• EXCLUSIVE KIBBLE SHAPED DIET- Royal Canin German Shepherd dog food is a diet designed exclusively for pure breed German shepherds over 15 months of age. This food comes in kibble shape that is easy to grasp and chew.
• SUPPORTS DIGESTION- This feed supports sensitive digestive system with highly digestible LIP proteins and a selection of specific fibers to limit intestinal fermentation and it also helps in maintaining balanced intestinal flora.
• HEALTHY SKIN & COAT- The skin and coat reflect the dog’s state of health, hence Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult dog food is enriched with EPA-DHA fatty acids that supports healthy skin & coat and brings the natural sheen in it.
• HEALTHY BONES & JOINTS- Royal Canin food for German Shepherds contain glucosamine and chondroitin that not only supports joints but also enhances the bone strength.
• COMPLETE & BALANCE NUTRITION- This dog feed is a complete and balanced diet to meet the daily health requirements of German Shepherd Dogs. The size, shape, and texture of the kibbles are designed to be easy for this breed to pick up and encourage them to chew.
Royal Canin German Shepherd food is apt for adult dogs of over 15 months of age. This food is composed especially to satisfies all the nutritional needs of this breed.
The protein, vitamin and carbohydrates contents provide proper nutritional support and also enhance the dog’s life. Also, the digestive system of these dogs is very weak so, high quality low indigestible proteins are used to make this food a comprehensive one.
The presence of fiber ensures the maximum assimilation of the food in the body. It also supports the bones and joints of dogs. The beauty of the lovely coat is aptly supported by omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, zinc, biotin and vitamin E.
The tasty crunchy kibbles discourage plaque formation and thus promote the health of teeth and gums of adult dogs. The protein, vitamin and carbohydrates contents provide proper nutritional support. So, Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult dog food is considered as a complete and balanced diet.
Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin A: 24700 IU, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg,E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E6 (Zinc): 200 mg, E8 Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants,E5 (Manganese): 53 mg.
Protein: 24% - Fat content: 19% - Crude ash: 7.5% - Crude fibres: 3.8% - EPA and DHA fatty acids: 4 g/kg.ones. These dogs have to be exercised regularly to be active.
Royal Canin is a French Pet Food Brand serving Pet-Parents since 1960. Royal Canin's head office is in Aimargues, southern France. There are twelve production facilities worldwide including in Cambrai in northern France; Johannesburg, South Africa; Descalvado, Brazil and González Catán, near Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Royal Canin is the first-ever brand that produced Breed Specific food for Pets. Later, they also introduced food according to the dietary needs of animals and created different recipes to specifically address physical problems in pets.
In-depth research enables the company to manufacture products geared towards animals' needs in respect of its breed, health requirements, age and exercise levels.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, copra oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
All the details furnished above are up-to-date and in accordance with the information provided on the brand's official website.