Royal Canin Cocker Spaniel Adult Dog Food (3 KG)
₹ 2,000 ₹2,300 (13 % off)
By purchasing this product, you will earn 40 COP Cash Rewards (1 COP Cash = 1 Rupee)
Royal Canin Cocker Spaniel Adult Dog Food (3kgs)
• COMPLETE DIET FOR ADULT DOGS- Royal Canin Cocker Spaniel Adult Dog Food is an assortment of all the essential nutrients which makes it a complete diet for Crocker Spaniel dogs.
• STREANTHENS JOINTS- This dog food helps in strengthening joints, due to the presence of naturally sourced Glucosamine and chondroitin.
• MAINTAINS HEALTHY WEIGHT- It helps in reducing weight while preventing loss of muscle mass as it is supplemented with L-Carnitine.
• IMPROVES SKIN & COAT- Increased contents of zinc and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids improves the skin and gives a shiny coat.
• SUPPORTS HEALTHY HEART- This food is a complete pack that increases energy levels of lethargic dogs. It also helps in supporting a healthy heart as it contains an apt amount of taurine.
Royal Canin Cocker Spaniel Adult Dog Food is ideal for Cocker Spaniel breed dogs over the ages of 12 months are considered to be almost fully grown. Once they cross this age, their diet needs to be adjusted to focus on maintenance of good health.
This diet has the right nutrients to meet the energy requirements. In this way the diet not only provides them good energy quotient, but also helps in maintaining an ideal weight. The dry dog food is enriched with L-carnitine which maintains healthy weight by metabolising fat, while reduced levels of calories assists in limiting weight gain. Chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine ensures a healthy set of bones and joints. A special and patented antioxidant complex boosts the health of immune system. It is made with chicken and rice and high in fibre and protein and really easy to digest. It is packed with essentials, Vitamins, Minerals, Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
Rice, corn, poultry protein (dried), corn gluten feed, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolysed), vegetable protein isolate, beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, psyllium (psyllium & shells), soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides) borage oil (0.1%), grape seed and green tea (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Vitamin A: 30900 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1(Iron):49 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.9 mg, E4(Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 64 mg,E6 (Zinc):192 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate:3.5 g -Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein:25% -Fat content: 14% - Crude ash: 4.8% -Crude fibres: 1.4% - Per kg: Omega 3 fatty acids: 7.2 g including EPA & DHA: 4 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.