Royal Canin Boxer Junior Dog Food (3 KG)
₹ 2,000 ₹2,280 (12 % off)
By purchasing this product, you will earn 40 COP Cash Rewards (1 COP Cash = 1 Rupee)
Royal Canin Boxer Junior Dog Food (3 Kg)
• COMPLETE DIET FOR JUNIOR BOXERS- Royal Canin Boxer Dog Food is especially designed for boxers up to 15 months old. It meets all the health requirements of this breed which makes it a complete food for Boxer puppies.
• SUPPORTS STRONG MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT- The diet contains a good amount of protein and prebiotics that helps in supporting strong muscle development and discourages excess fat building in dogs.
• EASY CHEWABLE & DIGESTABLE- A kibble diet exclusively designed to make it easier for Boxer puppies to pick it up and chew. This is also a light on the stomach and easy to digest food.
• NUTRALISES FREE RADICALS- This dog feed contains exclusive antioxidants that helps in neutralising free radicals.
• IMPROVES SKIN & COAT- This feed for pups is an assortment of EPA-DHA and Omega fatty acids that helps in improving the sheen of the coat.
Royal Canin Junior Boxer Dog Food is a diet especially designed to meet the dietary requirements of puppies of Boxer breed. This food is apt for dogs up to 15 months of age.
This dog feed is an assortment of protein, and other essential nutrients that support strong muscle development, improves vitality and promotes ideal body weight, discouraging excess fat building.
This diet for junior boxers contains exclusive antioxidants that help in neutralising free radicals that harm the body and the size of this kibble diet is easy to pick up and encourages pups to chew. It is easy to chew and digest dog food.
IngredientsRice, animal fats, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, dehydrated tomato, copra oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Vitamin A: 27400 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 50 mg, E2(Iodine): 5 mg, E4 (Copper): 7 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 197 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg, L-carnitine: 830 mg, Taurine: 2.3 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 26% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 6.3% - Crude fibres: 2.5% - EPA and DHA fatty acids: 3.4 g/kg