Royal Canin Adult Food for Giant Breeds (4 KG)
₹ 2,025 ₹2,140 (5 % off)
By purchasing this product, you will earn 40 PetFirst points!
Royal Canin Adult Dog Food for Giant Breeds (4 Kg)
• APT FOR ADULT DOGS OF GIANT BREED- Royal Canin Dog food is a diet apt for adult dogs of Giant Breed above 18/24 months of age, weighted 45 kgs and above.
• 100% COMPLETE & BALANCE NUTRITION- This diet is an assortment of protein, minerals, antioxidants and other essential nutrients that makes it a complete & balanced diet for giant breed dogs.
• IMPROVES DIGESTIVE HEALTH- Royal Canin Dog Food improves the digestive health of and also promotes a balance in the intestinal flora.
• SUPPORTS BONES & JOINTS- This Dog Food is high in nutritional value that enhances the B1 Structure and improves bone strength to promotes healthy joints.
• MAINTAINS IDEAL WEIGHT- This feed contains an apt amount of protein, calcium, and phosphorous that promotes harmonious weight gain and maintains an ideal weight of giant breed dogs, who are prone to gain weight.
Royal Canin Giant Food for Adult Dogs is a diet apt for dogs above 18/24 months of age, weight 45 kgs and above including Great Dane, Grey Hound, American Mastiff, St. Bernard, Neapolitan Mastiff, etc.
This food for giant breed dogs contains an apt amount of protein, calcium and phosphorous that promotes harmonious weight gain and helps in maintaining the ideal weight of adult dogs of the giant breed. The food is a proven Kibble Technology that reduces the formation of tartar on teeth and promotes Dental Health. This food is a complete diet for dogs.
This food is an assortment of various essential nutrients that help in improving the B1 Structure of adult dogs that improves bone strength and promotes healthy joints.
This food for adult dogs also improves the digestive health and promotes a balance in the intestinal flora.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, vegetable protein isolate*, corn, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolysed), beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeasts, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium (psyllium & shells), yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Vitamin A: 11800 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 60 mg, E6 (Zinc): 199 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 32% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 6.4% - Crude fibres: 1.7% - Per kg: Calcium: 11.5 g - Phosphorus: 9.1 g - Manno-oligo-saccharides: 0.5 g - Fructo-oligo-saccharides: 3.4 g. L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.