Orijen Freeze Dried Adult Dog Food(170 GM)
By purchasing this product, you will earn 70 PetFirst points!
Orijen Adult Dog Food
• BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE FOOD- With 38% of richly nourishing protein, and a limited 19% low-glycemic carbohydrates, Orijen Adult Dog Food nourishes dogs of all life stages, according to their evolut
Read More »
Orijen Adult Dog Food
• BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE FOOD- With 38% of richly nourishing protein, and a limited 19% low-glycemic carbohydrates, Orijen Adult Dog Food nourishes dogs of all life stages, according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
• CONTAINS 90% MEAT- This dog feed is loaded with 90% meat ingredients including a biologically appropriate symphony of cage-free chicken, turkey, and nest-laid eggs from local farms, plus wild-caught herring and flounder.
• NUTRIENT-DENSE WHOLEPREY RATIOS- Orijen dog food contains richly nourishing wholeprey ratios of organs and cartilage that matches a dog’s natural diet.
• APT FOR SENSITIVE STOMACHS- This dog food contains fresh greens, squash, pumpkin, cranberries and blueberries that provide a rich source of soluble fiber to settle sensitive stomachs and support healthy digestion.
• PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN & COAT- This dog feed contains EPA-DHA, Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that promotes healthy skin and coat of dogs.
Orijen Freeze-Dried Adult Dog Food provides 90% meat to suit your pet’s biological needs that match the ancestral diet of dogs. This food goes through a special freeze-drying process. Fresh ingredients (90% meat and 10% veggies) are freeze-dried without cooking or adding preservatives. This keeps all the nutrition (and the flavour) of these fresh ingredients intact. The freeze-drying process lasts up to 18 hours to remove all traces of water and leave behind only rich, nourishing meat.
This dry dog feed formula features cage-free raised chicken and turkey meat and organs, as well as fresh caught northern walleye and wild herring. These quality meats are blended with low glycemic lentils and chickpeas, nutrient-dense vegetables like pumpkin, carrots and spinach greens and antioxidant-rich cranberries and blueberries that make it a complete diet for dogs.
Place medallions in a clean dish and break into quarters. Add a quarter cup of warm water to rehydrate (stir to speed up rehydration). This will enhance the flavours. Best served when soft throughout (this should take 3-5 mins). You can also break a medallion and sprinkle it over their meal to entice fussy eaters. Refrigerate leftovers immediately and dispose of leftovers after 3 days.