My Beau Tasty Oil Supplement for Cats(300 ML)
By purchasing this product, you will earn 24 COP Cash Rewards (1 COP Cash = 1 Rupee)
My Beau Tasty Oil Supplement for Cats (300 ml)
• APT FOR PICKY EATERS- My Beau Oil Supplement is designed to improve the hunger of picky eaters. This oil enhances the urge to eat and even cats with low appetite start taking a proper meal when this oil is given to them on a regular basis.
• IMPROVES DIGESTION- This oil-based supplement for cats help in improving digestion. It also helps in making the digestion process easier for cats with sensitive tummies.
• HEALTHY & LUSTROUS COAT- This cat supplement helps in enhancing the natural sheen of the coat and also makes the skin healthy.
• IMPROVES IMMUNITY- This product also increases immunity to fight common diseases. The supplement can be given along with food or feed it directly as it gets absorbed into cat’s bloodstream directly.
• CONTAINS OMEGA 3 & 6 FATTY ACIDS- This partner for food is a rich source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty acids that helps in improving the skin health.
My Beau Supplement for cats is a dual benefit product; it drastically improves the digestion and provides your cat a healthy and lustrous coat. The product also increases immunity to fight common diseases. The supplement can be given along with food or straight to your cats as it gets absorbed into their bloodstream directly.
The product brings a visible change in the coat of your cat with only a few days of usage. This supplement provides 99.5 percent absorption within the body and provides optimal quality of nutrients in the pet’s body.
This is also recommended for cats, who are picky eaters. This enhances hunger and urges your cat to eat more when given on a regular basis. The product suits almost every cat’s palate as it has it is made with a combination of meat and garlic.
• Crude Fat: Min 85%.
• Linoleic Acid (Omega 6 fatty acid): Min 5 gm.
• Linoleic Acid (Omega 3 fatty acid): min 2.5 gm.
• Selenium: min 0.1 mg - A trace mineral which plays an important role in the body as part of an antioxidant enzyme protecting the body from the damage of free radicals.
• Vitamin A: min 3930 - Helps aid in healthy skin & eyes.
• Vitamin D: min 245 - Helps aid in strong bones & teeth.
• Vitamin E: min 30 mg - Helps aid in protecting body tissue.
• Vitamin K: min 0.03 mg.
• Vitamin B1: min 3.95 mg - B group Vitamins are involved in making red blood cells which carry oxygen through the body to help it work effectively.
• Vitamins - B2, B6, B12, Biotin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Metabolized Energy.
As a supplement, diet to increase vitamin intake, pour onto any type of cat food, as per the Feeding Chart below. For best results, use as per chart 3-4 times per week. On the first introduction of the product, dab around cats’ mouth or on the paw.
Kittens (6 weeks - 12 months): 2Kg 5ml/ 1-teaspoon
Adult Cat: 3Kg 10ml/ 2-teaspoon
Mature Cats: 4+ Kgs 15ml/ 3-teaspoon
1) Do not exceed the recommended serving amounts/cat/day. 2) Keep food containers clean. 3) Provide clean fresh water. 4) Shake well before use. 5) Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight, between 50F and 77F. 6) Refrigerate after opening.