Fresh For Paws Fresh Dog Food (Paneer Stew) (300 gms)(Pack Of 3)
Size Pack Of 3
Fresh For Paws Fresh Dog Food (Paneer Stew)
• FRESH FEED: Fresh For Paws Paneer Stew is ready to eat dog food with freshness in every bite. This food comes in convenient packaging, just cut and serve.
• CONTAINS OLIVE OIL-the brain food: This dog food is made with Olive oil which is considered as the brain food for dogs. This oil not only helps in brain development, but also improves the immune system, boosts energy level, and also prevents premature ageing.
• RICH IN PROTEIN & FIBRE: This dog food contains cottage cheese (paneer)- a rich source of protein and calcium; carrots- high in fibre that makes it an apt diet for dogs of all breeds and sizes.
• GOODNESS OF VEGETABLES: This diet is an assortment of human grade veggies like carrots, potatoes, peas and benefits of green.
• GRAIN FREE: This feed is grain free that makes it an easy to digest food and fresh veggies help in improving your pooch’s digestion.
Pet Parents always want to feed their pets fresh and homemade food, therefore Fresh For Paws brings a whole new range of fresh dog feed, homemade with love!
This dog food is an assortment of Olive oil- the brain food for dogs and veggies rich in protein, calcium, fibre, carbs, vitamins and mineral that makes it an ideal diet for dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Fresh for Paws dog food is the easiest way to feed fresh to your pooch as it comes in convenient packaging, all you have to do is just cut and serve this yummy food in your doggie’s bowl, your pooch will fall in love with the taste!
This food is free from grains and preservatives that make it 100 percent natural diet which promotes better digestion in dogs and also makes the skin and coat healthy. This feed also improves the working of the immune system and maintains energy levels in growing dogs.
Olive Oil- The brain food for dogs keep their minds beautiful and cloud-free that helps in their over-all development. Olive oil in dogs diet helps in boosting the immune system and also promotes their dental health.
Cottage Cheese (Paneer)- This bland food is high in calcium and protein, so it is a good addition to dog food. Cottage cheese is also known for its ability to relieve stomach distress in different forms.
Potatoes- These stems are a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium that makes it an ingredient that should be added in the dog’s diet.
Carrots- These roots have anti-oxidant properties that help in healthy cell development and are a good source of vitamin A that supports eye heath.
Peas- Peas are a good source of vitamin B, thiamine, phosphorous, and potassium.