Acana Puppy Small Breed Dry Dog Food (340 GM)
By purchasing this product, you will earn 15 COP Cash Rewards (1 COP Cash = 1 Rupee)
Acana Puppy Small Breed Dog Food
• BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE DIET- Puppies of toy & small breeds develop and grow into adults faster than that of medium and large breeds. Acana Puppy Small Breed Dog Food is packed with Esse
Read More »
Acana Puppy Small Breed Dog Food
• BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE DIET- Puppies of toy & small breeds develop and grow into adults faster than that of medium and large breeds. Acana Puppy Small Breed Dog Food is packed with Essential Vitamins and Protein from a variety of meats to cater to their growth and developmental needs which makes it a biologically appropriate diet.
• WHOLEPREY RATIOS- This diet is an assortment of 70% premium animal ingredients and 30% of fruits, vegetables and other botanicals that matches the wholeprey ratios of a dog’s ancestral diet.
• FOOD COMPOSITION- This food contains human grade ingredients including cage-free chicken, whole eggs from local farms, wild-caught flounder from Vancouver Island, and sun-dried Okanagan fruits and vegetables.
• RICH IN PROTEIN- Acana dog food is rich in animal protein, freshly sourced from farms and is even fit for human consumption.
• BENEFITS OF OATS- Steel cut oats are a good source of carbs. These are low-glycemic grains so they digest slowly, helping your dog feel full. Oats are a good source of dietary fiber, Thiamin, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Manganese. They’re also a good source of omega-6 fatty acid.
As small and tiny breed dogs grow faster as compared to medium and large breed dogs, they require a diet rich in protein to support their rapid physical development. Hence, Acana Puppy food is an apt diet for these dogs as it contains 70 percent of human grade meat and 30 percent of fruits, vegetable, and other botanicals.
Acana food is loaded with cage-free chicken, whole eggs from local farms, wild-caught flounder from Vancouver Island, and sun-dried Okanagan fruits and vegetables that match the wholeprey ratios of a dog’s ancestral diet.
This food is free from grains and other carbohydrates such as rice, tapioca or potato, ACANA is rich in animal protein to promote your puppy’s peak development.
Chicken meal, deboned chicken, chicken fat, chicken liver, steel-cut oats, whole Burbank potato, sweet potato, whole peas, carrots, whole egg, deboned flounder, sun-cured alfalfa, herring oil, pea fiber, whole Red Delicious apples, whole Bartlett pears, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, spinach greens, blueberries, cranberries, kelp, marigold flowers, chicory root, juniper berries, peppermint leaf, angelica root, sweet fennel, lavender. VITAMINS, MINERALS, SUPPLEMENTS Vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 32 %, Crude fat (min.) 21 %, Crude fiber (max.) 4 %, Moisture (max.) 10 %, Calcium (min.) 1.6 %, Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %, Calcium: Phosphorus Ratio 1.4:1 Omega-6 (min.) 2.5 %, LA (min) 2.3 %, Omega-3 (min.) 0.9 %, DHA (min.) 0.4 %, EPA (min.) 0.4 %, Omega 6: Omega 3 ratio 2.8:1 Glucosamine (min.) 1400 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg.