Acana Puppy Large Breed Dry Dog Food (11.4 KG)
Size 11.4 KG
Acana Puppy Large Breed Dog Food
• BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE DIET- The sensitive growth period of large breed puppies require a diet rich in protein to support developing muscles, yet limited in carbohydrates to manage weig
Read More »
Acana Puppy Large Breed Dog Food
• BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE DIET- The sensitive growth period of large breed puppies require a diet rich in protein to support developing muscles, yet limited in carbohydrates to manage weight, hence, Acana Puppy Large Breed Dog Food is an apt feed for these pups as it is biologically appropriate that matches a dog’s natural feed.
• WHOLEPREY RATIOS- This diet is an assortment of 70% premium animal ingredients and 30% of fruits, vegetables and other botanicals that matches the wholeprey ratios of a dog’s ancestral diet.
• FOOD COMPOSITION- This food contains human grade ingredients including cage-free chicken, whole eggs from local farms, wild-caught flounder from Vancouver Island, and sun-dried Okanagan fruits and vegetables.
• RICH IN PROTEIN- Acana dog food is rich in animal protein, freshly sourced from farms and is even fit for human consumption.
• BENEFITS OF OATS- Steel cut oats are a good source of carbs. These are low-glycemic grains so they digest slowly, helping your dog feel full. Oats are a good source of dietary fiber, Thiamin, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Manganese. They’re also a good source of omega-6 fatty acid.
Acana Puppy Large Breed Dog Food is a diet apt for puppies of large breed, who weight more than 25 kgs when fully grown. As the growth period of these puppies is quite sensitive and require a protein-rich diet, Acana is an apt feed for these little ones as the diet is biologically appropriate and matches the ancestral diet of dogs.
70 percent of this food contains premium animal ingredients and 30 percent contains fruits, veggies and other botanicals that makes it diet rich in protein, fibre, carbs and other vitamins and minerals.
All the ingredients of Acana Puppy Large Breed food are responsibly and regionally sourced including cage-free chicken, whole eggs from local farms, wild-caught flounder from Vancouver Island, and sun-dried Okanagan fruits and vegetables. The food is in WholePrey Ratios in order to provide the growing puppy with vitamins & minerals naturally, rather adding them as supplements.
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (15%), fresh chicken cartilage (2%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), freeze-dried chicken liver, chicken fat (2%), turkey meal (14%), freeze-dried turkey liver, red lentils, green lentils, whole green peas, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, herring meal (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), fresh mustard greens, dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, burdock root, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative)
Crude protein (min.) 33 %, Fat content (min.) 15 %, Crude ash (max.) 7%, Crude fibres (max.) 6%, Moisture (max.) 12%, Calcium(min.) 1.4%Phosphorus(min.) 1%, Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.4%, Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.2%, DHA (min.) 0.4 %, EPA (min.) 0.4%, Glucosamine (min.)1400mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg, Linoleic acid (min.) 2.2%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 27%.