Welcome to PetSutra. This Site is owned and operated by PetBuddy Products Private Limited. A company incorporated under the Companies Act, _____. The Company’s registered office is at AG-42, Unitech Arcadia One South City II, Sector 49 Gurgaon, Haryana 122018.
PetSutra reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Such changes will be effective when posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Website after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms as modified.
- Not accessing the Website,
- Closing your account on the Website.
PetSutra also reserves the right to terminate access to the Website (including any services offered as part thereof).
We value the trust you have in us. Therefore, we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and User information privacy. We do not divulge any personal or sensitive information shared by the Users.
We ask for your personal data only when you get connected to us by saving your identifiable information or otherwise set up a free account with the Site or when you fill your credentials while participating in any content, promotion or any survey conducted by us.
You may also provide us with information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment gateway details, password, physical health condition; medical history, etc. for availing the services at our Site.
We or our associates/affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors. Juveniles should not be using the Site with any personal information. In the event of default by the minor, the parent or the guardian will be liable to compensate for whatsoever damages arising out of such wrongful use by them.
Purpose of collecting Personal or Sensitive Information:
- ● For sending order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels.
- ● To know more about your shopping preference
- ● To process gift card transactions
- ● Connect with you to know the scope of improvement
- ● To know Your Shopping Experience
- ● For knowing the medical conditions of Your Pet and its case history, if any
We share Your Personal and Sensitive Information with:
- ● The person authorized by us will have your Personal and Sensitive information
- ● Our Affiliates
- ● Service Providers (who provide service on our behalf)
- ● Third Parties (with your consent) ((e.g., Facebook applications may share information collected through those apps with your Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
"Cookies" are small data files transferred to your computer's hard-drive by a website. They keep a record of your activities on the Site making your subsequent visits to the site more efficient.