Are you the vegan pet parent? If yes, we won’t disappoint you. We’ve got something for ya! A completely vegan recipe which is so droolicious, this will have your dawgie keep wanting more. This recipe is a simple, no fire/ no oven recipe and you can make your kids get their hands dirty for this! Not only will your dog love this recipe, this recipe is full of omega 3s as well as protein.
Flaxseeds, coarsely grounded: 1/4th cup-
1 medium sized Banana, mashed
1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- Dry roast the peanuts and let them cool.
- Blend them in a blender. Do not add any water. Keep blending and slowly, peanuts will turn into peanut butter.
- Once the peanut butter is made, scoop it out into a mixing bowl.
- Add the flaxseed powder and mix well.
- Add the mashed banana slowly. Keep mixing and folding. Add banana as per consistency. Take more banana if required.
- Roll into small balls.
- Your vegan dawgo bombs are ready!